Piha Yoga MatRegular price $120
Follow the windy beautiful road west of Auckland through native forest to uncover Piha. A scenic black sand surf beach marked at each end by rugged cliffs.
Our eco yoga mats are sustainably made from tree rubber and recycled plastic bottles and feature an extra layer of grip. Perfect for all yoga practices, pilates and general exercise classes.
They contain no silicone, toxic glue or PVC. A carry/stretch strap included with every mat.
Size – 180cm x 61cm, 3mm thick
Original aerial photography of Piha, New Zealand
North Island $10
North Island Rural Delivery $12
South Island $15
$23 Flat rate 3-10 Working days. No sign on delivery provided. No tracking.
Contact us for rates to your location
We know you will love your Wild Coast Yoga Mat just as much if we do, but if you need to return it for any reason..
We accept exchanges and refunds on all our products within 14 days.
We only ask that the following requirements are met:
- You must contact us via email to lodge the return.
- Email email@example.com to receive a reference number and return address.
- The items must be in original condition, with all packaging intact. Return postage to be covered by the customer.
- Items must not have been used, washed or altered in any way.
- Refunds will be issued excluding the original shipping cost.
- You will be responsible for all return shipping.. We highly recommend you return your parcel with tracking, as returns are your responsibility until they reach our office.
Cleaning your Wild Coast Yoga Mat
There are a few different ways to clean your Eco Yoga Mat.
We recommend you clean your Wild Coast Yoga mat with a dollop of eco dishwashing soap in water. Simply take a cloth and wipe down your mat. Hang your mat over a door in your house overnight to dry.
You can also buy our Wild Coast Yoga mat mist off our website which has antibacterial properties. Simply spray the mat mist over you mat after your practice.